For 40 candies you need to find:
– 20 grams of butter,
– 125 grams of grated carrots
– 50 ml of heavy cream
– 2 tablespoons apricot or peach jam
– 50 grams of white chocolate, 50 grams of ground almonds, a pinch of cinnamon
– 100 grams of milk chocolate,
– 50 grams of chocolate (50-60% cocoa)
– 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
In a bowl, dissolve the oil, add the grated carrots and simmer for about 2 minutes. Add the cream and jam, stir and cook over low heat for about 3 minutes. Remove the bowl from the heat and melt the crushed white chocolate in the carrot and cream mixture. Add almonds and cinnamon.
Using two teaspoons to spread lumps the size of a walnut onto the baking paper. Place the candy in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
For the glaze, melt the chocolate with vegetable oil over low heat in a saucepan in a water bath, stir until smooth. With a fork, dip all the candy in the icing in turn and put it on the grill to drain the extra drops. And back in the refrigerator. Store (if there is anything to store) in a container with a tight lid, in a cool place.